Thursday 10 January 2013

Overneath Dark Path of Misery

Lame, right? Using one of Marilyn Manson's song as a title.
It has been such a long time since the last time I really write, or...type. Closed down my blog like 2 years ago.

Okay, first post.

Can't believe I am already 22 years old. Technically I am still 21. So many things happened as I grow older.
Everyone is growing up, friends getting married, moved overseas and lots more.

And here I am, all alone. Still single. Not to loathe about my current status but then soooooo bored. My ego is the problem. My goddamn stupid ego.

Ten freaking years has past, and I am still have feelings for you. Weird. Sometimes I cry myself to sleep, why why and why. What is so special about him? No idea. I've been surrounded by even more successful, hot boys. Still, I choose my game buddies over everyone else.

Maybe another reason is he is  the only person that I am comfortable with. That is the main reason why.
Oh well. T____T

No comments:

Post a Comment