Friday 22 February 2013

Beautiful Words

Good morning,
I'm in class, sleepy and sighing on how horribly hungry I am right now.
The conversations we had last night still ringing in my head.

I feel touched on how peculiar you are towards me, telling me all those simple, sweet little words.
Disbelieved. Trying not to believe too much. That usually happen to someone who was once a non-believer trying to breakdown one by one all those vague information.

Sick and tired of being let down all the time previously by man who once I loved, but that love fades as time goes by knowing the ugly truth that they will never come back. Trying to be cautious and aware in every words, every gesture, every movement and even every thoughts that came to mind.

Pen off, class finishes at 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment