Monday 11 February 2013

Dear Love

"I think I'll miss you forever,
Like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky... "


It is just has been, how many days? Let's see. 3 to 4 days and I am already missing you like crazy.
Had to wait until the end of the month until I could see you again.

Keep on whispering, to remind myself to be patient. I can be. Just, after all these years and I finally got you back and be on track and you gotta be away again even for few weeks :') Ahh.

Dear Lord, I thank you for making everything happen to me. You kicked some feelings sense in me and I finally be able to feel back the gifts I threw away back then for how many years which I have been swimming in emptiness. I feel very grateful for that.

Dear Love,
How's over there? I hope you're doing well there. Must have been busy. I feel so happy you surprise texted me the other day. Didn't see that coming. Really.

Dear Love,
If only you are able to read this since, I don't want anyone to know that this blog exists for me to pour everything from my heart out like a diary. I don't want any discovery happen and people know this blog belongs to me. Since I hate writing. I just, type everything.

Honestly I really hate emotional attachment but then why do I feel happy after the attachment happens. Dear Lord, I hope no more heartbreaking moments for me. As I grew older, I just....... tired of getting to know new people, more people and leads me off better to be on my own.

12 years ain't short. If I ever need to face any challenge and problem, with Your blessings and guidance, I will be able to make it through.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment