Friday 1 February 2013

To find that Lost Love

Back then during high schools well, I used to be a person who is full of inspiration, aspiring and yeah....juicy brain type of person. I was so in love with drawings. I draw every single day. In text books, papers, exam papers, everywhere as long as I have my only preferred tool of trade - a 2B pencil. Always.

To think about it, I can't even remember when is the last time I draw anything. Seriously. I don't know. I don't know whether I have talents or not in fine arts. I wish I knew.

Been figuring out why and how did I stopped drawing. I feel sad, it is really heartbreaking. I was a person who is very anticipated to draw. Anything! But now, I feel nothing, empty. No more extra capability of mine. No more.

I wonder where are all my old drawings gone to. In digital or the original piece.

Dot.

No comments:

Post a Comment